(2) What Information Does Fit Fight Collect? The Information we gather from Users enables Fit Fight to improve our services and to allow our Users to set up accounts on the Site.
(A) Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information You enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way. The types of Information collected may include, without limitation, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address, browser information, password, contact information, credit card or bank account information (which is also used by our third party credit card and payment vendors), transactional information based on your activities on the Site, and media consumed on the Site including, but not limited to, media viewed, played, downloaded, uploaded, and shared. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then You may not be able to take advantage of many of the Site’s special features.
(B) Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with our Site or services. Fit Fight automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Fit Fight cookie information, the page You requested, and the media You have consumed (e.g., viewed, played, downloaded, uploaded, and shared).
Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show.
The Site uses the may use customer experience analytics services. These services help us analyze how visitors use our Site. We do not collect through these services or transfer to such services any personal identifiable information. We only use these services to record, on an anonymous basis, information such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as non-Personally Identifiable Information text You type in this website.
(C) What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our Site are visited and by how many people. Fit Fight cookies do not collect Information, and except as necessary to investigate claims of fraud or other misconduct or as otherwise necessary to track purchases for purposes of calculating credit under affiliate programs, we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal Information to determine your identity, screen name, or email address.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as allowing You to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. Cookies enable You to take advantage of some of our Site's most attractive features.
(3) How Does Fit Fight Use My Information? The Information You provide is used for purposes such as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the content You see, and communicating with You.
Fit Fight may use all of the Information that we collect from our Users to understand usage trends and consumer and customer preferences, to improve the way the Site works and looks, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionalities.
Fit Fight may use automatically collected information and cookies information to: (a) remember your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time You visit the Site; (b) provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and (d) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
Fit Fight may use your email address or other personally identifiable information provided by You for promotional purposes or to communicate with You with information about a specific program or feature You have elected to participate in or receive information about.
(4) Will Fit Fight Share Any Of The Information It Receives?Information about our customers is an integral part of our business, and we may share such Information with other affiliated and non-affiliated entities.
(5) Is Information About Me Secure?Your Fit Fight account Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to protect unauthorized access to your account and Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after You have finished accessing your account.
Fit Fight attempts to ensure that User Information is kept private; however, Fit Fight cannot guarantee or ensure the security of User Information. Not even the U.S. government appears capable of securing highly sensitive personal and national security information from unauthorized access, use, and exploitation. Unauthorized entry or use by third parties, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time, including your Information.
(6) What Information Can I Access? Fit Fight may allow You to access certain Information about You through the member dashboard and/or customer accounts, for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information.
(8) ChildrenConsistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without requiring parental consent in accordance with COPPA.
By providing your personal data to Fit Fight through the Site, You consent to:
the transfer of your personal data to third party credit card and payment providers as indicated above.